We are seeking an intern to support administrative and communications efforts and outreach. The intern should be prepared to work in a professional team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of environmental conservation, environmental economics, communications, donor and contact management, and office administration in a non-profit environment.
- Providing support with communications, fundraising, and administration operations
- Researching, writing, editing, and proofreading a broad range of materials
- Entering and editing information in contact management systems
- Scholarly research on a broad array of subjects relating to conservation economics
- Interest in environmental conservation and/or economics
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, or Indonesian a plus, but not required
- This is an unpaid internship.
- This is a remote internship with a flexible schedule. Some overlap with US East Coast hours would be ideal.
- We anticipate this internship to be about about 3-8 hours per week, with most hours Monday through Friday.
Submit either your (1) resume, CV, OR link to your Linkedin profile, (2) a recent writing sample (can be academic and on any topic), and (3) a few sentences describing your interest in the internship in the body of the email to Lauren Richards at [email protected] Potential interns may be asked to complete a brief proofreading exercise.